Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Hello everyone,

This is just a short report of my life at the moment.

I made a breakthrough ha ha! I finally made my first makeup video on YouTube <- Link
You can find my channel under the name: Sheer Mannequin <-Link


 
So the first video I made is called 'naked to fabulous- elegant party make up'.
To describe what the look is like: it's a soft neutral smokey eye of brown shimmery colours
In combination with a neutral nude lip OR dark red lips. I love wearing this look lately and wanted to share it with you! 

The first part 'Naked to fabulous' is the beginning of a serie party make up looks.
So the Elegant party make up is the first 'episode' of that serie.
Maybe you have some suggestions,or requests for some looks. 
It's all welcome! I just started and I would love to hear what you think of it!


A lovely friend of mine called Denise works at Clinique, and she gave me this amazing goodiebag as a present, and I just LOVE the products that she gave me. I will make a review about it for sure!
Just want to thank you Denise for all the help and love!

Another thing is... 
I'm going to england on the 26th! So exited! I will head for the shopping centres for sure, and blog about my little adventure in england for sure. So stay tuned!

And Merry Christmas to you all! Big hug*

No comments:

Post a Comment