Friday, December 6, 2013

So the time finaly came...


First of all!
Welcome on my site and reading the first post of my new blog.
Everything is quite new to me, so let's make the best of it!


I was always so fascinated by fashion, makeup, music and dance...
but i never realized that instead of learning new tricks and watch YouTube videos for millions of hours... I could share and teach tricks to other people.
so yeah you could say my light bulb finally lid up ha ha!
I mean, so selfish to keep things to yourself instead of sharing the benefits of knowledge.


There might have been some insecurities of thinking: ow what if they don't like it...or what if I'm not inspiring enough...etc etc. (woman's mind rattles on and on....and on..). But u know what! In this life it's all about daring. Daring to step out of your comfort zone and explore the world. So one day (which is today) I'm  just taking this chance and opportunity to make it fun for me and you! I Dare you to do so two!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment